Now Playing
Share Video
Link copied!
Indians third baseman Carlos Santana told reporters Monday he is fine and was not in the lineup against the Royals because it was a scheduled day off. Santana also said he's not bothered by a groin injury, which was reported last week as part of the reason for his slow start offensively.
More News
-
Diamondbacks' Carlos Santana: Setback on rehab assignment
• -
Diamondbacks' Carlos Santana: Rehab continues through weekend
• -
Diamondbacks' Carlos Santana: Might return Friday
• -
Diamondbacks' Carlos Santana: Will be evaluated this week
• -
Diamondbacks' Carlos Santana: Begins rehab assignment
• -
Diamondbacks' Carlos Santana: Shelved by adductor strain
•






